The goals of Tomball Farmers Market include:
- promoting the sustainable production, marketing, and consumption of local agricultural produce in season
- educating the community about local growing conditions and food crops as well as sustainable and organic growing practices
- strengthening the local economy by redirecting consumers' food dollars to local growers and producers
- incubating new, small, food-based businesses
- providing a community gathering place
- providing fund raising opportunities for worthwhile organization in the community
Please Note: one booth will be allowed at each market, free of charge, for a local public service or charity group.
Contact us if you would like us to consider your proposal.