We missed you and can't wait to see you! And the weather has been wonderful for our farmers.
- Shop at farmers markets: One of the best ways to support local farmers is to buy their products at farmers markets. By shopping at farmers markets, you can get fresh and healthy food while supporting local farmers and their families.
- Spread the word: Share information about farmers markets and local farmers with friends and family. Word-of-mouth is a powerful tool in promoting local agriculture and can help to increase awareness of the benefits of buying locally.
- Volunteer: Many farmers markets rely on volunteers to help with set-up, clean-up, and other tasks. Consider volunteering your time to help support your local farmers market.
- Buy a CSA share: A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program allows you to purchase a share of a local farm's produce for the season. This provides the farmer with financial support and guarantees you fresh produce throughout the season.
- Patronize local restaurants that use local ingredients: Support restaurants that use locally sourced ingredients on their menus. By doing so, you are supporting local farmers and promoting sustainable agriculture.
- Advocate for policies that support local agriculture: Contact your local representatives and advocate for policies that support local agriculture, such as tax incentives for small farmers, and zoning laws that support urban agriculture.
- Learn about local agriculture: Attend workshops and events related to local agriculture to learn more about sustainable farming practices, food preservation, and other related topics. By educating yourself about local agriculture, you can become a better advocate and supporter of local farmers.
Vendors Not Attending 4/1/23
Moss Family Farms
Spring Creek Growers (back in April or May)
Theiss Family Farms (back in April)
We are excited to have Tomball High School Band with us as a nonprofit this weekend!
Help TFM advocate for Local Food Systems
Sponsor one of our programs: