Chase Rainbows with Us at Tomball Farmers Market's Super Bowl and Valentine's Day Market!
This special market is the perfect opportunity to stock up on all your game-day snacks and treats, as well as find unique Valentine's Day gifts for your loved ones. With over 60 local vendors participating, you'll find a wide variety of fresh produce, artisan goods, baked treats, and handcrafted items.
Don't let the rain dampen your spirits! We'll have plenty of covered areas to protect you from the elements, so put on your rain boots, grab your umbrellas, and come chase rainbows with us. It's all about having a good time and supporting our local community.
Here are just a few of the amazing vendors you'll find at our market this Saturday:
- Local Farmers: Offering a beautiful selection of locally grown vegetables, perfect for adding some color to your game day spread or cooking a romantic Valentine's Day dinner.
- Local Bakeries: A must-visit for all your sweet tooth cravings, featuring delicious baked goods like cupcakes, cookies, and pies.
- Handmade Creations: Discover unique, handcrafted treasures, such as jewelry, pottery, and art, that make perfect Valentine's Day gifts for that special someone.
- Texas Local BBQ and Local Ranch Meats: Satisfy your game day hunger with mouthwatering BBQ and local meats!
- Gourmet Snacks: Enjoy a wide variety of snacks, candy and chocolates perfect for snacking while watching the game or sharing with your sweetheart.
We'll also have Sirius XM music, bubbles and kids activities for the whole family to enjoy. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make lasting memories with your loved ones while supporting local businesses.
Tomball Farmers Market is excited to announce the First Student Garden Essay Contest, an amazing opportunity for students in grades 5th-12th to showcase their passion for gardening and win big!
Please click the below link for information on Essay Submissions.
Rain Song Farms (Will be back next week)
Join us this Saturday at Tomball Farmers Market's Super Bowl and Valentine's Day Market. We can't wait to see you there!
Tomball Farmers Market
~Amanda Kelly, TFM Market Manager