HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
We are so excited that our Dunk Tank event is finally here! Last year it was so much fun dunking dad's, and Tomball Fire & Police officers. My favorite line from one of the officers last year was, "You don't have to do this kid! We can be friends just miss! (No kid misses!)
Get cooled off in the dunk tank and help us raise money for our Community Garden projects and for the City of Tomball's Shop with a Local Hero Event at Christmas.
Come out and shop local for something special for your Father's Day Celebration! It was a great year for our local produce farmers and they have a lot to offer you this weekend.
We have you covered from local peaches and watermelon from Theiss Farms, Gundermann Farms and Atkinson Farms! Three Sisters Farms, Wagyuru Beef and Katerra Exotic Meats have all your local cuts of meat, chicken, pork, bison and more this weekend!
Looking for inexpensive ways to entertain your kiddos this summer? The City of Tomball can help!
- The 2nd Saturday is movie night at the Tomball Depot.
- Go swimming at our local pool and enjoy several parks.
- Tour the Tomball Depot Train Museum.
- Enjoy the splash pad at the Depot.
- Tomball Kids Club that starts in July 7th through August 11th on Tues and Thursdays. Please click on the images for more information and how to register!